Get gorgeous hair in half the time* with the ghd air ® professional hairdryer. Its powerful 2,100W professional-strength motor and patented removable air filter deliver high pressure air flow for super-fast drying, while advanced ionic technology reduces frizz and flyaways to give a smooth salon-style finish in half the time*. Variable power and temperature controls,allow you to tailor your blow-dry to your hair type, while a cool shot button helps lock your finished style in place wit. . . Read More
Get gorgeous hair in half the time* with the ghd air ® professional hairdryer. Its powerful 2,100W professional-strength motor and patented removable air filter deliver high pressure air flow for super-fast drying, while advanced ionic technology reduces frizz and flyaways to give a smooth salon-style finish in half the time*. Variable power and temperature controls,allow you to tailor your blow-dry to your hair type, while a cool shot button helps lock your finished style in place with a blast of cold air. The ghd air ® is also a breeze to use thanks to an ergonomic design that makes it comfortable to hold for both left and right-handed users, and a 3m long power cable that gives total flexibility as you style.
*compared to regular consumer hairdryers
Professional strength 2,100 Watt AC motor at 240v
Advanced ionic technology
Variable power and temperature controls, including cool shot
Ergonomic design for right and left handed users
3m power cable
1 Year manufacturer's guarantee
Republic Of Ireland: €2.99 Northern Ireland: €4.99. Peter Mark does not ship internationally.
Please note we use DPD or An Post Expresspost Parcel Service, orders must be signed for on receipt of delivery.
Your order will be delivered in 1-3 working days and can be tracked using the tracking code emailed on dispatch. Products are subject to availability and delays may sometimes occur beyond our control. If your order is not available we will contact you to give an estimated date of availability.
You can return your item(s) for a full refund within 14 days of delivery under distance selling regulations (Unused, all seals intact & in re-saleable condition).
For faulty items Peter Mark can only honour the manufacturer’s stated warranty supplied on all items. In particular please take note of the following:-
- All warranties only cover replacements and repairs required due to defective materials or construction. They exclude damage or wear due to poor maintenance, accidental damage or misuse.
- All hairdryer warranties [ETI Turbo/Digital & ghd] for domestic use are for a period of 12 months only, with the exception of the ghd Helios that has a 2 year domestic warranty.
- All hairdryer warranties for professional use are for a period of 6 months. (including ghd hairdryers)
- All SteamPod products have a 12 month warranty. If a fault is found please call 01 – 6774003 (ROI) or 0345 602 1454 (NI) and they will organise a replacement.
- All ghd styling iron warranties (including the unplugged cordless styler) are for a period of 24 months (excluding the Platinum+ which has a warranty of 36 months).
- All ghd returns are tested within Peter Mark salons. If no fault is found the goods will not be replaced. The consumer can appeal directly to ghd tel: 0044 1924 423 400 or email ghd online support www.ghdhair.com.
- A replacement product assumes the remaining guarantee of the original product [for ghd products the remaining guarantee applies or an additional 180 days whichever is longer.]
- All returns must be accompanied by proof of purchase.
When returning your item(s) please ensure that you include a brief explanatory note which must include your name, order number and reason for return.
To obtain a return order number please email email@example.com or telephone 353 1 6443870 (Mon to Fri , 7am to 3pm).
Hi, I ve got this dryer and after 5/6 months started to make a noise but I said it will disappear,but didn’t so after another few months means yesterday it broke so I can’t use it anymore,I don’t recommend it at all,wasn’t cheap,my warranty is gone.🙂
its a fantastic piece of kit! ten out of ten easily!
Got the GHD professional hairdryer a few weeks ago. It’s grand. A bit heavy and not as powerful as I thought it would be, but it’s fine. I wouldn’t buy again but not disappointed either.