- Frizzy Hair
This creamy oil infused conditioner magnifies hair's shine by sealing the hair fiber. The five-oil blend instantly smooths, strengthens and softens hair while providing deep nutrition for 48 hours. Frizzy dull hair is visibly disciplined and manageable. Ideal for fine to normal hair, a hazelnut-sized amount of this creamy nectar leaves your hair 6x shinier and prevents pollution from redepositing on fiber. Hair is soft, shiny with a lightweight silky touch. . . Read More
This creamy oil infused conditioner magnifies hair's shine by sealing the hair fiber. The five-oil blend instantly smooths, strengthens and softens hair while providing deep nutrition for 48 hours. Frizzy dull hair is visibly disciplined and manageable. Ideal for fine to normal hair, a hazelnut-sized amount of this creamy nectar leaves your hair 6x shinier and prevents pollution from redepositing on fiber. Hair is soft, shiny with a lightweight silky touch.
Intense and long lasting fiber nutrition for 48H
Leaves hair immediately 7x shinier Instantly smooths and controls frizz up to 96H, in extreme conditions
Leaves a long lasting 48H fragrant halo
Prevents pollution from redepositing on fiber
Facilitates detangling from roots to ends
Full Ingredients List:
Aqua / Water-Cetearyl Alcohol - Amodimethicone - Glycerin - Cetyl Esters - Cetrimonium Chloride - Dipalmitoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate-Trideceth-6 - Phenoxyethanol - Benzyl Salicylate - Hexyl - Cinnamal - Chlorhexidine Digluconate - Benzyl Alcohol - Linalool - Limonene - Citric Acid - Citronellol - Zea Mays / Corn Germ Oil - Argania Spinosa - Kernel Oil - Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil - Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride - Geraniol - Caramel - Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 - Ci 17200 / Red 33 - Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract - Tocopherol - Parfum / Fragrance
Republic Of Ireland: €2.99 Northern Ireland: €4.99. Peter Mark does not ship internationally.
Please note we use DPD or An Post Expresspost Parcel Service, orders must be signed for on receipt of delivery.
Your order will be delivered in 1-3 working days and can be tracked using the tracking code emailed on dispatch. Products are subject to availability and delays may sometimes occur beyond our control. If your order is not available we will contact you to give an estimated date of availability.
You can return your item(s) for a full refund within 14 days of delivery under distance selling regulations (Unused, all seals intact & in re-saleable condition).
For faulty items Peter Mark can only honour the manufacturer’s stated warranty supplied on all items. In particular please take note of the following:-
- All warranties only cover replacements and repairs required due to defective materials or construction. They exclude damage or wear due to poor maintenance, accidental damage or misuse.
- All hairdryer warranties [ETI Turbo/Digital & ghd] for domestic use are for a period of 12 months only, with the exception of the ghd Helios that has a 2 year domestic warranty.
- All hairdryer warranties for professional use are for a period of 6 months. (including ghd hairdryers)
- All SteamPod products have a 12 month warranty. If a fault is found please call 01 – 6774003 (ROI) or 0345 602 1454 (NI) and they will organise a replacement.
- All ghd styling iron warranties (including the unplugged cordless styler) are for a period of 24 months (excluding the Platinum+ which has a warranty of 36 months).
- All ghd returns are tested within Peter Mark salons. If no fault is found the goods will not be replaced. The consumer can appeal directly to ghd tel: 0044 1924 423 400 or email ghd online support www.ghdhair.com.
- A replacement product assumes the remaining guarantee of the original product [for ghd products the remaining guarantee applies or an additional 180 days whichever is longer.]
- All returns must be accompanied by proof of purchase.
When returning your item(s) please ensure that you include a brief explanatory note which must include your name, order number and reason for return.
To obtain a return order number please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 353 1 6443870 (Mon to Fri , 7am to 3pm).