- Grey Hair
- Blonde Hair
Looking for an at-home toning shampoo for in-between salon visits? With Chroma Crème shampoo, colour correct & care like a pro. Chroma Crème is a range of colour neutralizing cream shampoos that help to provide instant colour correction tailored to all hair colours with intense care. Chroma Crème is the outcome of a unique collaboration between L'Oréal Professionnel Paris colour Labs and Haircare Labs. Together, they have developed an exclusive technology combining professional tai. . . Read More
Looking for an at-home toning shampoo for in-between salon visits? With Chroma Crème shampoo, colour correct & care like a pro. Chroma Crème is a range of colour neutralizing cream shampoos that help to provide instant colour correction tailored to all hair colours with intense care. Chroma Crème is the outcome of a unique collaboration between L'Oréal Professionnel Paris colour Labs and Haircare Labs. Together, they have developed an exclusive technology combining professional tailored dyes to help neutralize unwanted warm reflects, now in our most caring formula. Use Chroma Crème in alteration with your regular shampoo and adapt the leave-on time depending on desired degree of neutralization, from 2 to 5 minutes. Want to try Chroma Crème to neutralize your unwanted yellow undertones ? Check our exclusive colour correction filter on Style My Hair.Read Less
Republic Of Ireland: €2.99 Northern Ireland: €4.99. Peter Mark does not ship internationally.
Please note we use DPD or An Post Expresspost Parcel Service, orders must be signed for on receipt of delivery.
Your order will be delivered in 1-3 working days and can be tracked using the tracking code emailed on dispatch. Products are subject to availability and delays may sometimes occur beyond our control. If your order is not available we will contact you to give an estimated date of availability.
You can return your item(s) for a full refund within 14 days of delivery under distance selling regulations (Unused, all seals intact & in re-saleable condition).
For faulty items Peter Mark can only honour the manufacturer’s stated warranty supplied on all items. In particular please take note of the following:-
- All warranties only cover replacements and repairs required due to defective materials or construction. They exclude damage or wear due to poor maintenance, accidental damage or misuse.
- All hairdryer warranties [ETI Turbo/Digital & ghd] for domestic use are for a period of 12 months only, with the exception of the ghd Helios that has a 2 year domestic warranty.
- All hairdryer warranties for professional use are for a period of 6 months. (including ghd hairdryers)
- All SteamPod products have a 12 month warranty. If a fault is found please call 01 – 6774003 (ROI) or 0345 602 1454 (NI) and they will organise a replacement.
- All ghd styling iron warranties (including the unplugged cordless styler) are for a period of 24 months (excluding the Platinum+ which has a warranty of 36 months).
- All ghd returns are tested within Peter Mark salons. If no fault is found the goods will not be replaced. The consumer can appeal directly to ghd tel: 0044 1924 423 400 or email ghd online support www.ghdhair.com.
- A replacement product assumes the remaining guarantee of the original product [for ghd products the remaining guarantee applies or an additional 180 days whichever is longer.]
- All returns must be accompanied by proof of purchase.
When returning your item(s) please ensure that you include a brief explanatory note which must include your name, order number and reason for return.
To obtain a return order number please email email@example.com or telephone 353 1 6443870 (Mon to Fri , 7am to 3pm).