- Dry Hair
- Broken Hair
ULTIMATE RESET SERUM 30ml
The perfect balance between hair care and hair styling, this serum combines two winning technologies to heal very damaged hair. The dual-chambered leave-in formula combines restoring elixirs with thermo-responsive SRS technology. CSP 50 is a hair oil that combines two different types of oils to give hair the ultimate care, while leaving it light and smooth without any greasy residue. SRS technology i. . . Read More
ULTIMATE RESET SERUM 30ml
The perfect balance between hair care and hair styling, this serum combines two winning technologies to heal very damaged hair. The dual-chambered leave-in formula combines restoring elixirs with thermo-responsive SRS technology. CSP 50 is a hair oil that combines two different types of oils to give hair the ultimate care, while leaving it light and smooth without any greasy residue. SRS technology is a thermo-responsive innovation that can be re-activated by low-temperature heat, allowing for optimum heat styling. This hair serum prevents split ends by repairing and coating the cuticle and damaged ends, helping prevent future breakage and resulting in long-lasting manageability, softness and strength.
How to use
apply a dime-size amount of the hair serum onto palms.
gently massage onto the ends of damp or dry hair.
Japanese sourced rice extract
For centuries, Japanese women have looked to rice for its immense beautifying powers due to it being enriched with minerals, antioxidants, and B and E vitamins. Referred to as “nuka biji”, or “beautiful by the rice” Japanese women cherish rice’s ability to hydrate and protect the hair.Read Less
Republic Of Ireland: €2.99 Northern Ireland: €4.99. Peter Mark does not ship internationally.
Please note we use DPD or An Post Expresspost Parcel Service, orders must be signed for on receipt of delivery.
Your order will be delivered in 1-3 working days and can be tracked using the tracking code emailed on dispatch. Products are subject to availability and delays may sometimes occur beyond our control. If your order is not available we will contact you to give an estimated date of availability.
You can return your item(s) for a full refund within 14 days of delivery under distance selling regulations (Unused, all seals intact & in re-saleable condition).
For faulty items Peter Mark can only honour the manufacturer’s stated warranty supplied on all items. In particular please take note of the following:-
- All warranties only cover replacements and repairs required due to defective materials or construction. They exclude damage or wear due to poor maintenance, accidental damage or misuse.
- All hairdryer warranties [ETI Turbo/Digital & ghd] for domestic use are for a period of 12 months only, with the exception of the ghd Helios that has a 2 year domestic warranty.
- All hairdryer warranties for professional use are for a period of 6 months. (including ghd hairdryers)
- All SteamPod products have a 12 month warranty. If a fault is found please call 01 – 6774003 (ROI) or 0345 602 1454 (NI) and they will organise a replacement.
- All ghd styling iron warranties (including the unplugged cordless styler) are for a period of 24 months (excluding the Platinum+ which has a warranty of 36 months).
- All ghd returns are tested within Peter Mark salons. If no fault is found the goods will not be replaced. The consumer can appeal directly to ghd tel: 0044 1924 423 400 or email ghd online support www.ghdhair.com.
- A replacement product assumes the remaining guarantee of the original product [for ghd products the remaining guarantee applies or an additional 180 days whichever is longer.]
- All returns must be accompanied by proof of purchase.
When returning your item(s) please ensure that you include a brief explanatory note which must include your name, order number and reason for return.
To obtain a return order number please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 353 1 6443870 (Mon to Fri , 7am to 3pm).